***Please note that permanent makeup procedures are not recommended for you if you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic, sick, undergoing chemotherapy, have; a viral infection and/or diseases, epilepsy, a pacemaker or major heart problems, organ transplant, skin irritations or psoriasis near the treated area, had botox in the past 2 weeks.
- Discontinue all blood thinning medications and supplements including fish oil or any omega fatty acids, Vitamin E, Niacin, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and Aleve 7 days before your procedure. You may take Tylenol if you wish. (No medications should be discontinued without first consulting your physician.)
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine for two days before the procedure. You may drink 1/2 cup black tea to avoid headaches.
- No waxing or tinting in the treated area for three days before the procedure.
- No tanning for five days before your procedure. Do not come to your appointment sunburned.
- No tweezing, shaving, or waxing for two days before the procedure.
- You may wear normal makeup to your appointment.
- Be prepared for your healing schedule whether micro-stroke 10 day healing schedule or conventional cosmetic tattooing 6 day healing schedule and plan your social calendar accordingly.
*Remember the last two days are the worst.
- Observe all the above instructions.
- No eyelash tinting or curling two days before and two weeks after the procedure.
- Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing contact lenses as soon as your eyes heal.
- Discontinue the use of Latisse lash serum for four months prior to appointment.
- Observe all the general pre-care instructions.
- If you have any history of cold sores/fever blisters/herpes simplex, you will be required to contact your physician to obtain the proper prescription to prevent such outbreaks during the procedure.
All permanent cosmetic procedures are multi-session processes. You will need to come back for at least one touch-up visit before it can be determined that your work is complete. Touch-up visits are scheduled 1 to 3 months after the first visit.
Be prepared for the color intensity of your procedure to be significantly sharper, brighter, or darker than what is expected for the final outcome. It will take time for this transition, based upon how quickly the outer layer of your skin exfoliates.
While these tattooed colors may initially simulate the exact color and tone desired, they will not always remain a perfect match. Tattooed colors are constant, while your own skin color will vary depending on exposure to cold, heat, sun and circulatory changes. For example, if you tan your skin and had a scar camouflaged, your surrounding skin will be darker in appearance than the treated area.
A skin test is offered upon request for a fee of $10.00.
*Your safety, comfort, and time considerations are all as much of a priority to me as are my own.
**Please arrive to your appointment on time and with all of your paperwork filled out which can be found in your appointment confirmation email.
Most importantly, be ready to …..
And Change the World!